For my 12th birthday party i decided to have a photo scavenger hunt. This kind of scavenger hunt is where you get (in this case) a movie title and you go around taking pictures of what describe the words. We had to stay within the district! It was so much fun here some of the pictures from the ultimate birthday party:
Miki.... "I want some too!" :)
Kayla, we were playing the bubble gum game, she had approximately 25 pieces of gum in her mouth! What a brave little girl! :)
Sarah and I!
Bailey and I!
Kylee and I!
Miki and I! (she is so short)
Mariah and I!
Kayla and I!
Emily and I!
Camille and I!
Elle and I! (F.Y.I she didn't want this picture on here)
Rachael and I!
What do you think they're looking at?
My sister and Kelsey wanting there picture takin'! :)
The whole crew! ( the turquoise shirts are one team and the "pinkish" shirts are another team... the "pinkish" team won... go my team!!)
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
My Fabulous Birthday Party!
Posted by Dominique at Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
haha very funny... go green team!!!
haha very funny... go green team!!!
Post a Comment