BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 18, 2009

SUMMER!!

Having fun in the summer? Well, let me think, of course! What have you been doing? Um, well, I am off of school and having so much fun being off! Every Mon., Tues.,and Wen. morning we (we as in my sister, my mom and my brother), go out and exercise, like, we go and play tennis, we go for a run, we go for a walk, sometimes we go for a bike ride, and we usually go and do the par course! I just saw the movie "17 Again", and the movie was not great but good and funny! I WANT to go swimming but no one will take me.:( My sister and I just barely went shopping, well kind of shopping, like we went to a store and we tried on crazy clothes that we would never ever buy! (Maybe i could post some pictures later!) Lets see, well, I, went shopping up at Park City and I didn't get any thing sadly, but we did eat at a yummy restaurant! I also sit home reading "Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince" getting ready for the movie, OH, and that reminds me, I bought tickets to the midnight showing for "Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince" the movie, I am so excited! Lets see what else did i do, um I go to work with my mom every Thursday, it can be boring and fun. That about sums up what I have being doing this summer! Now that I did my share it is time for you to do your share which is to either email me (if you have my email address) or write a comment, about what you have been doing during YOUR summer lately! I hope to hear from all of you!

0 comments: